5 Ways to Reclaim Your Purpose in Style
Wife, mother, sister, friend, nurse, personal stylist are just a few words to describe me. I am an everyday regular woman that works hard to support my family, but also desires to help empower others through style. I am a servant living out my purpose and passion. As a personal stylist, I provide a luxury service to everyday people and brands to assist them in developing their personal style to help them believe that they can achieve anything when they look and feel fabulous.
5 Ways to Reclaim Your Purpose in Style:
1. Understand yourself to the core. You have to get in touch with yourself on a deeper level in order to come to know your weaknesses, as well as your strengths. Only you know your true self and intentions.
2. Passion drives Purpose. Identify what you’re passionate about. Are you walking in your purpose? Take the time to step back and put your aspirations in order.
3. Walk in Your Purpose with Confidence. Don’t compare yourself to others and how they’re doing things. Social media can portray things to appear greater and grander than reality. Believe in yourself and your talent.
4. Dress to Impress. When you are creating a brand and business, you want to look the part of a strong, business owner. You want people to remember you and first impressions matter. Hire a stylist to help you with your wardrobe, so that you can focus on your business.
5. Be Relevant and Relatable. Engage with your audience, but true to yourself. Always remember that you are a walking advertisement for your brand. People want to know you. You are an influencer and that means connecting with others. You will always be noticed and with gaining recognition for your brand, dressing the part in style is always essential. Style creates conversation and is vital to any business, whether it’s styling a visual of product or the way you greet a potential client.
As I continue my mission in helping out everyday men and women transform their lives in style, I would like to also partner with brands to achieve this task. In the near future, I hope to partner with breast cancer organizations such as Susan G. Komen’s Know your Girls organization and domestic violence centers, and other health organizations to help promote awareness surrounding these topics. I will consistently strive to promote self-awareness and confidence to aid individuals as they move forward to positive paths in their lives.
For more information on Charity Lewis and C.Lewstyles, visit www.charitylewis.com
FOLLOW ARTIST //